The Airtel Payments Bank is one of the best payment platforms you have at your disposal. The fact that it allows payments to different service providers across electricity distributors, DTH service providers, telecom operators and others makes it a great asset. It is a subsidiary of Bharti Airtel and there are plenty of things you can do here. Be it mobile recharge, payment of water or electricity bills, paying an insurance premium or recharging your data card, you get benevolent cashback rewards. Let us look at the most useful things on the platform.
- Prepaid recharge / Postpaid bill payment – Mobile recharge is probably the most common thing on the platform. You can recharge a connection from any operator on this platform. You can do that from the comfort of your couch within seconds. Postpaid users can pay their bills too. If you register on the platform, you can take advantage of the cash back rewards that you earn here. The user-friendly interface of the platform makes it very easy to navigate through the website.
- FASTag –FASTag allows you to pay your toll tax online. It was mandated by the government to have a FASTag registered by every vehicle owner. You can recharge FASTag on the Airtel Payments Bank platform. If you recharge on this platform, you would definitely enjoy some cashback and can make payments at the toll booth faster.
- DTH recharge – DTH recharge can be done on the Airtel Payments bank platform too. You can find all the different recharge plans listed on the website. With these DTH recharge plans, you would get added benefits. Also, you will get some cashback too as a virtue of the platform.
- Broadband bills – Do you use broadband connection? Well, you can recharge your connection through the Airtel Payments Bank platform. The platform is really not just about the mobile recharge. You will find lots of different broadband services listed on the platform. You can get a lot of cashback on this portal if you stay logged in.
- Electricity bill – Another essential service that you can get on the platform is electricity bill payment. Staying home in this pandemic situation is a must. But you need to pay your electricity bills too. How do you do that? Well. that is why the Airtel Payments Bank website is so praiseworthy. You will find all the distribution companies from different states listed here. You can make payments accordingly.
- Adding money or sending to peers – Just like a bank where you can transfer money, Airtel Payments Bank also allows you this exercise. You can get money transferred to peers if you have an Airtel Money wallet. It is easy to create one. When necessary, you can withdraw the money from Airtel merchants.
This is why the Airtel Payments Bank platform is becoming so popular. Its versatility goes hand-in-hand with the latest trends and developments in technology.